Wednesday, October 28, 2009

blurp, blurp, blurp

I was lying on my couch when I heard this "blurp, blurp, blurp" sound. I thought it might have been on the tv, so I muted it. Then there is was again "blurp, blurp, blurp". I for sure thought my basement was flooding because it had been raining a lot so I got up as I did I heard the sound again and out of the corner of my eye I saw Reznor at the water dish. He was making the sound. LOL. He was sticking his whole head in the water dish to try and get out a piece of food that he had dropped in the dish.

I called his name and he looked at me with a soaked face and a look of "what do you want, I am busy". Then he proceeds to dunk his head back into the dish, makes the "blurp, blurp, blurp" sound and dumps the water dish all over the floor. I should of just staied on the couch. LOL

1 comment: