Thursday, September 24, 2009

life and everything in between

I enjoy my life as much as I moan and groan about being sick and broke. I am a very happy and positive person. A LOT has happened to me in the last 6 months and I have learned a lot. But really..do you want to read about my magical moments of clarity? Nah..I didn't think so.

This week has been crazy. Calvin had bladder surgery last week, so he has been high like his mommy all week..lol. Reznor has decided that the couch makes a yummy chew toy...he really took my words to heart when I whispered "chew the couch so I can get a new one"..opps my bad. Diesel has been trying to decide if he wants to play with Reznor or kill him. I believe the killing part is on top.

I managed to sprain my foot and ankle and then blew out my knee. I laugh at all this. What else can I do? LOL

My dogs are my life and I love them so much. Everyday I find a new reason to love them more. Diesel always seems to know when I need to cuddle and he crawls up on my chest and nuzzles his head in my nook. Calvin is too high to do anything. He seems to have become fond of being carried everywhere. He just plops down and waits for me to come get him and carry him to wear he needs to be. I have created a spoiled monster..lol. He ripped out some of his staples the other day so we had to go get more put in. Poor guy. Don't feel too bad for him, he did manage to look pathetic enough to get a new toy and a couple of treats. Reznor is the craziest of them all..He runs around the durniture like it is a race track and every circle around he gains speed and when he believes he is done. He just stops. LOL. His other new thing is that he gains speed on the carpet then hits the bare floor and slides. he stops when he hits a wall. He also enjoys harassing the frogs. Poor little frogs. He chases them and then picks them up in his mouth and drops them on the grass..I think he he thinks he is helping them. Yes..they have peed in his mouth..several times. He is doing well in puppy school, he enjoys getting my mom's dog in trouble by getting her to start barking..lol. He is my little terror.

Later today I should ahve some more fun stories since we have puppy class tonight and he hasn't seen my mom's dog since Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment