Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Surgeries

Calvin, my middle puppy, is having surgery today. He has to have bladder stones removed. I am so upset about this. I feel so helpless. He is my gentle soul. Sure he growls and wags his tail at the same time but he is the best cuddler and gives the funniest kisses. I hope he is ok and I will worry until I get the call.
I have my mom's dog here. she and Reznor, my youngest puppy, crack my shit up. they run around my house like they are doing track and field. Their new thing is to get up speed on the carpet then slide when they hit the linoleum. All you see is fur slide past you and hit the wall to stop..lol.

I love my dogs. They are my reason for getting up in the morning. They make me laugh and have made me realize life can be just one big playday!

No comments:

Post a Comment